Sunday, August 28, 2011

and...we've landed

Today was our third day of moving. And for the most part, the last! We are so excited to be in our new home. I would love to show you around, but unfortunately its packed full of boxes and things. Yep, thats our project for a while. I dont think it'll take too long -- I got through over 10 kitchen boxes in just a couple of hours today. I was most anticipating getting the kitchen together so I can start cooking and baking and experimenting again.
Current main floor of the house

And with a new home comes nesting urges, projects and ideas. My friend pointed me to this website called Pinterest which I am loving! Here's a few decorating inspiration pics I have found.
Definitely adding a photo wall in our upstairs hall
Colors!
Funky & Fun
Simple, easy to accent
Love these! Etsy is so great.
Thinking about the tiled wall and cabinets

Time to explore a new part of town, and see what kind of trouble we can get ourselves into.

Oh yeah p.s. I think we've got drug dealers across the street --right next to a drug rehab center, seriously-- I'll keep you posted, I can spy on them from our bedroom. Yesssss. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...